Friday, December 3, 2010

I SURVIVED!!!

I am really just now coming up for air after the Thanksgiving festitivies. We hosted the event in our home and boy is it a lot of work! We did it potluck style so I had plenty of help but there are somethings that just can't be delegated out like shopping, cleaning, decorating... all while chasing my toddler around the house. Anyway, it was a marvelous event and everyone one had plenty to eat. Once again, I allowed myself to be guilted into Black Friday Shopping with the women in my family. I actually had areally nice time, stuck to list, and saved a lot of money.



We are now onto Christmas. In addition to Christmas, my SIL is getting married on New Year's days so it will be quite a holiday season! NK and I are both in the wedding so we have decided to leave E with a sitter. The wedding is about 1.5 hours away from the house so trying to do nap time and take care of E while participating in the pre-wedding festivities was just too much. I am really going to miss having him there and watching his cute little booty shake to the music. Luckily, I am taking off of work starting December 23rd through the New Year so I will get plenty of fun time with him.



This weekend I am hsoting her bridal shower at our house...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment