Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Silence

It is funny how much the noise level in our home has changed since we have moved. I have gotten used to the wood stove blower being loud, the tv being on a little louder to compensate, the dogs, any number of household appliances and of course my baby boy making all kinds of noise when he is awake. I always think to myself, "it would be nice to have some peace and quiet." Well today, I am taking that back! As I write this both my boys (NK and EAK) are sleeping, the TV is off, the dogs are downstairs sleeping, and I HATE IT! It makes me feel anxious and lonely. The only sound I hear is that of our heat pumping through the house and my fingers typing on the keys. So to my request for silence, I say "Nevermind!" One day I am sure I will long for silence again and I will reference this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment