Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!




Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! Ours was wonderful in spite of Emory being really sick. He came down with a bad fever on Christmas Eve and it just got continually worse. He actually fell asleep in my mom's lap at our family gather. My child does not sit still. Same thing on Christmas Day and therafter. He did however, have brief periods where he felt better and played with his toys. He have never been this sick before (thankfully). We made two visits to the doc over the weeekend and now are on some meds that are helping in his recovery. If I never see a thermomter reading over 103, it will be too soon.

Other than that I am enjoying my time off of work, no checking e-mails or looking at my blackberry. Heck most of yesterday was spent in a new pair of pjs! I am determined to rest, relax and get my mojo back (lol)! I want to have a fresh start coming into 2011 and have a better attitude overall.

Happy Monday everyone!


1 comment: