Saturday, December 11, 2010

Successfuly Saturday

Today I hosted a bridal shower for my SIL. It was pleasantly small with close family and friends. I had a lot of fun putting together the favor and decor. Since he wedding is New Year's Day, I went with a snowflake theme. I will post pictures soon.

I started my hard core planning and doing on Thursday evening. I worked really hard to get as much done as possible so I could take a little me time this morning. You see, my mom had agreed to take Emory for the day so I could get ready for the shower. So last night I packed his g and set out his clothes so we would be ready to hit the road when he got up. After meeting my mom, I made a bee line for the nail salon, where I treated myself to a manicure, pedicure and eyebrow wax. All of this for the bargain price of $45 plus tip. It was so nice and relang though I did start fretting a little at the end about getting everything finished up. By all in all it was completely worth it and I feel refreshed. I am hoping I can make this a monthly habit now that NK has a part time gig which is bringing in extra money. It is amazing how a fairly small amount of money and little time can be so good for a mama.

So now the party had ended, mom still has E, NK has left for work and I am alone in the house with my two pups enjoying a little alone time. Hope you all had an awesome Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment