Thursday, December 16, 2010

"Experts"

This is a bit of venting for me which is normal but just not normally in this venue. I am over all the "experts" in my life. You know those people who don't live in your home and have superficifial access to your life but seem to think they know it all. The best part is when they proceed with their judgement or better yet provide their "expert" opinions. I have a choice words I would like to say to some of those "experts" but in the spirit of keeping this blog PG, I will leave those out. However, I will say this. If my way of living doesn't suit you, look the other way or better yet stay away. Don't waste your time trying to figure it out or placing judgements, life is just too short. Me and my boys will keep on living our lives and your should do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment