Saturday, January 22, 2011

Super Saturday

I made it to Saturday! It was a long week for me and I am so happy the weekend is here. It is super cold here in VA and I am planning to stay close if not at home completely. Unfortunately, Emory picked up a cold so he has been very congested all week. He started a little coughing last night which I am praying is just a result of the draining. He has been doing really well on eating "big people" food and we are just giving him more or less what we eat. His daddy has been working with him to use a spoon and he is going really well.

Here are some of the things on my goal/to-do list for today:

-Laundr= wash, dry, fold, put away
-Pick up pants from the seamstress
-Use 100% Cloth Diapers Today
-Organize my Coupons
-Meal Plan and Make my Grocery List
-General House Clean Up

Have a great one everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment