Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Playroom is Back!!











Ever since we moved into our home in May 2009, we have never had a formal dining room set up. Sure we had the table and chairs but never felt compelled to set it up. On the advice of my MIL, we ended up making it a "playroom/mini nursery" when Emory was born. In fact, it was in complete disarray when we left to go have Emory and when I came home a few days later...poof! It was a done. Sure there was still lots of unrelated stuff in there but as the months progressed, the non-baby stuff moved out and we began setting it up as an official playroom. As Emory grew, the infant items were removed and finally the changing table and pack-n-play were removed. As I stated in an earlier post, we hosted Thanksgiving and a bridal shower here recently. To help accomodate everyone, my husband set up the dining room table...great right? WRONG!! I hated it and after some persuasion the table is again downstairs in storage and my playroom is back!! I even found a table and chairs to add to the room for arts and crafts. It is a Crayola Erasable Table that I scored a great deal on at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It was only $16.50!!

No comments:

Post a Comment