Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Less...

Do you ever look back at given day, reflect upon you thoughts, words, actions and think man am I really that snarky B*&^% I was impersonating today? I have those days a lot when I let my mouth and my emotions get away from me. It make me sad because I find in the end I have not presented a true picture of who am I or want to be. I might add that I think motherhood adds to this snarki-ness because mamas do so much comparing and have so much guilt! And really what it all comes down to is your insecurities or feelings of inadequacey. I want to be more positive and kind hearted to those around me. So my goal starting today is to be less...

judgemental
insecure
gossipy (yes I know, not really a word)
negative
dismissive
impatient

No comments:

Post a Comment