Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring has arrived!

I am a Fall gal, always have been but let me say after all the snow storms we have had in Virginia this year I am ready for Spring.  And as it always does the switch has flipped and things are blooming.  I am really enjoying the nicer weather and preparing for Easter.  This year my intention is to focus much more on the meaning of Easter, Christ's Resurrection.  This can be a challenging topic to relay to younger children but I am thankful to our church and lots of Christian blogs who offer great resources.  My plan is to keep focus each day on Easter and do something special with my children.  Yesterday was the kick off with our Easter celebration at church.  We had a wonderful time, hunting eggs, jumping on moon bounces, playing on the playground, eating snacks, and making crafts.  All while enjoying a beautiful day outside.  (I may or may not have ended up with sunburn...) Today is Palm Sunday and will head to church in a few hours. I will try to come back and post our daily on goings.  For now, here are some picture of my little ones enjoying the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment