Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mamas don't have time to be sick!

For the past week or so I have had an annoying cough with some congestion but otherwise I felt fine. That is until yesterday. I was one of "those" people at work who was hacking all day . It seemed to help if I didn't talk but if you know me that is nearly impossible! ;o)   And it got progessiveky worse thoughout the day. By the end of the day I was ready to surrender that I indeed had something. So on the way home I picked up my standard cold care treatment items, OJ, chicken noodle soup, and crackers. (I keep vitamins, fruit, Emergen C, etc on hand always.)

No less than 5 minutes after I walked into the door hacking, Nick kindly stated " So you are going to the doctor tomorrow right?" I replied, "Oh yeah." Uh let's be honest, the thought hadn't crossed my mind! In fact I had talked to my insurance company twice that day to inquire about a benefit and to schedule a weigth check for L but it never really occured to me to make an appointment for myself. We all know mamas don't have time to be sick!

So I am headed to the doctor this morning at 10am to see if there is anything that can be done for this hacking, headachy mama. In the meantime, I am drinking lots ot fluids both hot and cold.

Hoping you all have a happy and healthy weekend! GO REDSKINS!

1 comment:

  1. Feel better!! Moo ended up with an ear infection and Drew had bronchitis -but the vit C, emergen-c, fluids, soup, cuddles, and vitamins kept Roo's as a virus she' kicking :) Sending prayers and love!

    ReplyDelete