Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF

Thank goodness it's the weekend. As my waistline continues to expand, it seems like my weeks are feeling longer and longer. I "almost" allowed my day to be ruined but something unimportant. Notice, I said almost. I turned lemons into lemonade. I completed my glucose screening today and made the call to my boss to see if I could just work from home the rest of the day...brillant. It was the best solution for a cranky mama! I avoided my commute, was able to do some chores, surprised E when he came home from school, and took a late lunch with the boys. Now the work day had ended and I am in a fine mood. Let's see what the rest of the weekend holds. Tomorrow I am thinking a trip to the farmer's market and a my sister's soccer game will do.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment