Friday, February 25, 2011

My Hero

My husband has jumped on the cloth diapering wagon! I am so happy. He has always been super supportive of me trying it out but never really wanted to take it on himself. I never pushed because he is a super awesome SAHD and it didn't really matter much to me. Last week that all changed when Emory got a rash cause by a little too much milk. We were going through the healing process and it became clear which diapers were softer on E's bum. That would be cloth. So Friday while I was work work, the Papa called me asking how to work the diapers. At the time I had no expectation that it would continue after the rash was gone but just like my kid, my hubby likes to keep me guessing. So there it is...we are a cloth diapering family! Of course we are still using some disposables here and there but our consumption has gone drastically down. good for the earth and good for our pockets. Of course as a result of this change, I had to buy more diapers to prevent me from doing laundry everyday. I have been scouring message boards and sales to find items to add to our stash ( See I said it "our"...ah so cool). Here is what I am adding:

4 Econobum Covers with Pre-folds-BOGO Sale on now until 2/28, $9.95 x 2
3 Alavababy AIO/Pocket Diapers-Less than $16 for three diapers, hope to get them soon
1 BumGenius 3.0, Sized- Closeout sale $9.95, my absolute favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment