Tuesday, February 8, 2011

17 Months


Another month has passed and my sweet boy has now reached 17 months! I worked today but Emory was constantly on my mind. I am so proud of us and the job we have done with him. He is a very active, joyful boy who constantly keeps us constantly on our toes. He is full into toddlerhood with the fits and tantrums that come along with it. Even with the struggles, I would not trade one day for my life before his birth. He has brought us closer together as a family and solidified our eternal bond.
We continue to recognize every 8th of the month. Today, we even made cupcakes to celebrate. E was more than happy to enjoy the batter but they won't be ready until after bedtime :o( Oh well, he can enjoy one tomorrow!
Here are the latest and greatest achievements in the world of the munchkin:

-Drinking milk from a cup
-Paci only at nap time, bedtime and in the car (He actually tosses it back in the crib with his lovely)
-Self -weaned from the second bottle after naptime (Only one more to go! Although I am in no rush to give it up)
-Helping with chores like picking up toys, putting clothes in the hamper, etc.
-Masters all shape sorters and is getting really great at puzzles too
-Continues to be a music baby and can't help but dance when he hears a tune he likes
Can't wait to see what the next month brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment