Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Random Wednesday Mummerings

*I do not like being sick. The only thing worse than being sick is being sick at work.
*Why can't they make adult cold syrup in awesome flavors like grape or bubble gum rather than making it taste like poison?
*Sweet tea is always awesome but super awesome on a sore throat. I hope it counts as "fluids".
*Dear co-workers, please do not ask me about the whereabout of others. I do not keep a tracking device on them.
*Dear Mr. Co-worker, please stop bathing in your cologne. Your cologne descends upon the entire office like an A-bomb.
*I am so proud that I finally learned how to use my Snappi. It had only been sitting in the cubby unopened for at least 3 months.
*I am anxiously awaiting delivering of more fluff!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment