Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stirring....


I know this sounds strange but I feel like there is a stirring going on in my life in many areas. Like, change is is coming....positive change.


In the past year my life has changed more than I could have imagined. We moved into a new house, sold our beloved first home (our townhouse), lost my "Big Dog", had a baby and started a new job. Many of those things were wonderful but some were extremely painful and hard to go through. This has left me not knowing, at times, which was is up and which is down. Despite all the challenges, I feel incredibly blessed. God has put me right where I need to be at this time. I refuse to focus on the negative aspects of my life. I honestly believe you can speak truth into life. Not that I haven't done that in the past, I know I have. I have been guilty of not only being negative about my life but those of others as well. I have learned how hurtful this can be when the shoe is on the other foot. So the best I can tell is we are all here trying to do the best we can each day so rather than judging we should be supporting one another!


So what is the point? The point for me is that I will take all of the lessons learned from this past year and start new. I am trusting in the Lord to help me change where changes needs to be. I am working hard to be a better wife, mother, friend, and employee.


"What happen yesterday has disappeared...the dirt has washed away and now it's clear. There's only grace..."



No comments:

Post a Comment