Friday, April 23, 2010

Finally!

I think I have finally managed to come up with the right web address for my blog! I have have gone from making it about Baby Kiernan to more of blog about me and my life as a mom! So here is it "lifeofanimperfectmama".

I am so happy today is Friday! It has been a long week and I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. Wednesday I brought Emory to work with me since it was "Bring Your Child to Work Day" for my office. It was a lot of fun and Emory was great. He let everyone hold him and was on his best behavior. He even napped! The only bad part is that we had a fire drill (suspected gas leak) which forced everyone out in the pouring rain! We did get back into the building but that left me exhausted! We left a little early and within a few mins Emory was fast asleep.

I was able to work from home 2 days this week...hooray! Unfortunately, Nick was not feeling well and needed some help with E but it was nice to be home. I got to see my MIL off as well. I love the flexiblity of this new job. It is awesome having a boss who understands what it is like to be a new mom since she is one herself. Her son is just 1 week younger than E!

No comments:

Post a Comment