Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Weekend

I can't believe it is April already! The weather here in the DC area is gorgeous and we are enjoying every minute. Of course I have fallen "behind" in my attempt to maintain a blog and you know what? WHO CARES! I refuse to make having a blog one more thing I set up for myself to haev to do and feel guilty if I fall short.

I turned 30 back in February and at the time I did not have any major life revelations. I was happy that I had achieved what I had planned to...married, a new baby, a new house, and a great job. But since the end of February things have been stirring with me and I have come to the conclusion...drumroll please....that my life is NOT perfect and IT'S OK!! I really do love my life and am thankful everyday for the people who are in...yes all of them! So here is my blog which like me is not perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment