Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good Friday


I am so happy that I decided to take an extended weekend to give myself time away from work. I am loving my new job but felt the need to get away for a few days, be with the family and regroup. The past year has been a whirlwind for me and at times I am still trying to catch my breath!


Yesterday, Emory (E) and I ventured to WV to have a photo session with SNL Photography (http://www.snlprophoto.com/). And while we weere there we visiting our cousins, the Troxells. This was the furthest E and I had traveled unaccompanied! The ride up was great. Sunshining, music playing, and E snoozing. The photo session was great and we had a lot of fun playing, dying eggs, and hanging out with the cousins. E was great and took it all in stride. We didn't leave until after 9 and it is about 1.5 hours away from home. E slept again on the ride home and I enjoyed some me time, listening to my music with the sunroof cracked. It was amazingly peaceful and a trip I would definitely go again.


Today has been a lazy day. Taking naps and hanging at the house. As I am writing this everyone else in my house is napping. The plan for the day is to not have a plan and just enjoy my time at home. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


I am posting a picture from our session yesterday!




No comments:

Post a Comment