Saturday, June 15, 2013

Why today is awesome...

Keeping with the theme of random, here we go. I was woken up at 6am today but a spunky little princess but no worries, I got my coffee by my side. I am in a such a good mood today and here are a few reasons why!

-The commute to my new office did not suck. After all the doom and gloom talk, it has started off just fine. Oh and for those in the DC area, you will understand this when I say I found a SLUG LINE! There is a morning line to my building and an afternoon line as well as a e-mail list. For those of you out of the area, this means I stay on the HOV and can keep the flexibility of driving. (NK carpools so one of us needs to be flexibile. ) I still may occassionally opt to ride versus drive but it is nice to have options!

-E finished a great school year and will be starting summer camp next week. I am also in the process of registering him for Fall soccer. YES! I am finally going to be a soccer mom! I have been dreaming of this since I was pregnant with him.

-L moved to a new Infant class and will be doing all kinds of "big girl" stuff. :o) Oh and in case you lost count, she will be 1 in 6 weeks! So party planning is starting! Trying to decide the theme and guest list. I do plan to keep it smaller than E's  1st birthday blow out because frankly that was just nonsense.

And last but cetainly not least, three weeks until our beach trip. A whole week at the beach!


No comments:

Post a Comment