Sunday, June 9, 2013

He and I


I found these lovely words from Pinterest and it really stuck with me.  My husband and I have been through our share of up and downs.  To be honest, at times I play the comparison game or feel like quitting.  It isn't that I don't love him immensely but this marriage stuff is hard! Like, really hard.  Like, harder than anything you will ever do hard but totally worth it.  We are blessed to have some faithful believers, supportive friends and family to keep us encouraged when times are tough.  Those are the same people who are there to celebrate with us in the good times.  We are entering a different phase in our marriage when neither one of us is content to just "get by" anymore.  So we are rolling up our sleeves amongst the choas of working, having two kids. and running a house. Because when it is all said and done, it will be just he and I...

No comments:

Post a Comment