Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What's for dinner...

PIZZA! It would not be a lie if I confessed that today I had pizza from three different vendors. It started with my leftovers from the weekend from Domino's then some of my work staff ordered from Papa John's so I "had" to have another slice and then my husband asked me to pick up a pie at our local favorite. So here I am at the end of the night having consuming 5 slices of pizza in one day.!! Think maybe I am in a bit of a rut?

I know I have been really neglecting this portion of my blog. So I am hoping to get back on track by organizing our menus. Over the next few days I am going to make note cards with our entrees, veggies, and starches, etc. I will also search for a few new recipes. Each week prior to going grocery shopping we will make the menu selections using any combination of these note cards as well as trying to account for lunches on the weekend. I am officially OVER eating out these days and can't wait to eat something other than pizza! ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Pizza is good. It was Noodles for us last night. Too much going on with the bit sick.

    ReplyDelete