Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Giving Thanks

I noticed not too long ago that one of my friends from Facebook started listing her gratitude list for each day in November until Thanks giving and I think it is a lovely idea! Much too often, I am caught up in the day to day goings on to stop to count my blessings. So here my gratitude list for the day in no particualr order:

1) Being able to get our of bed and have all my parts work
2) Soreness from yesterday's run
3) Having a warm body next to me each night
4) Getting my sleepy son up to feed him before heading off to work
5) A warm house with a fire burning in the wood stove
6) Having a hot meal to eat when I get home from work
7) My husband's sense of humor
8) My curly hair....yes that's right I said it...MY CURLY HAIR
9) My awesome heavy brown comforter
10) A bottle waiting on the ledge for me to give to E each morning
11) My "girls"who always greet me with there wagging tales
12) My early morning conversations with my Auntie B
13) My extra hot, skim milk Toffee Nut Latte from Starbucks
14) Having good friends who get me

I will try to keep this up until Thanksgiving or maybe even afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment