Friday, May 8, 2009

Finally Getting Settled

So enough going backward, I think everyone should be caught up at this point or at least enough to follow the story. We finally closed on our new house last week, April 29, 2009. That's right after almost 4 months we finally closed on the house. Last weekend was moving weekend. We had a few dedicated family members do a whole lot of work. Much thanks goes to my MIL Pat, Aunt Brenda, and my "little" John. They dilligently worked under the the iron fist of Nick to get most of our townhouse moved on Saturday. My MIL was a real trooper, she traveled from Florida to slave away working on our house. She scrubbed, cleaned, packed, unpacked, and painted. Did I mention she was only here for four days? So we are now in our new house on Conway and searching for a renter for the townhouse on Lestric. The dogs love the new place. Nick and I are tickled to be there as well. We keep looking at each other and saying..."is this for real?". We still have work to do but it is quickly becoming home for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment