Thursday, May 7, 2009

Catching Up...


Nick and I decided to take a more laid back approach to pregnancy. We didn't want to be overly restricted to calendars, tests, or schedules. Once I was off birth control we just decided to see what happened. As we were approaching the end of December, I was fully expecting not to be pregnant. I became a little suspicious when New Year's Eve came and went with no sign of my "cycle". That weekend I happened to be searching the web for house and Minnieville Manor within our price range and to our suprise we found one! So Sunday we looked at the house on Conway Drive and decided to write a contract the following day. Much to our surprise the contract was accepted. So now we were buying a new house and there was the still the real possiblity of a little one on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment