Friday, May 8, 2009

April 17, 2009 It's a ....




OK so pretty much everyone who knows us knows that Nick and I had planned to wait until the birth of the baby to find out if it was a boy or girl. It was be such a neat surprise and neither of us was much into blue or pink for the nursery so it was a great plan. Well, as the date of the ultrasound came closer my curiosity was becoming too much. Still we had agreed and I was intent to respect Nick's decision, though I had been having strong feelings for the past few weeks. So we went into the ultrasound sound, the technician asks if we want her to tell us if she can tell to which Nick replies, "No". I say nothing. We get through the whole ultrasound and everything looked great. On the way out of the office the tech walks Nick out to the waiting room and me back to the restroom. At that point, she says " You did so good not ask" to which I replied "It's a boy, isn't it? " She says "yes". I WAS RIGHT! We are having a baby boy. The Kiernan name continues on for another generation.





No comments:

Post a Comment