Tuesday, May 26, 2009

6 Months....ALREADY!


I am still amazed at how quickly time is passing by! I hit the 24 week mark this week. It was hard enough to believe when I approached the 20 week mark, heck now I am on the downward slop! I have been continuing to feel good, no major complaints up until this point. I did have some back pain last week but after taking it a little easier this weekend I am doing much better. This week is always a cool week for me. We start the summer with Memorial Day and celebrate NK's Birthday! This year will be a lot more low key than last year for his 3oth but I am sure we will still do something special. I will try to post more pictures of the house soon, we are making amazing progress.
BTW_ I am actually in the nursery! Freshly painted this weekend. The color is called "Green Tea", Nick is so great with color!

No comments:

Post a Comment