Wednesday, July 18, 2012

38 weeks

OK, so maybe I will finally have to abandon my assumption that this baby girl will come early. She seems to be incredibly comfortable in the womb and hasn't dropped yet. My Braxton Hicks contractions seem to have subsided and other than some minor aches, there is no sign of forward progression. That being said, I am BEAT! I am working my normal office hours this week (9.5 hrs in the office plus approx, 1 hr, 45 min commute) with my last day being Friday. My saving grace this week is that I am able to work from home today. I have struggled through these last weeks, emotionally, just wanting to throw in the towel and stay home until the baby is born but practically speaking that wasn't a good option. So my plan for next week is to maybe work a few hours here and there until we head to the hospital on Thursday morning. Wow! So here goes another day...Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment