Friday, July 13, 2012

13 days or less ...

Today is Friday the 13th and I have 13 days to go before my schedule csection. At my doctor's visit earlier this week I showed no signs of progression, so not dialated or effaced. I still can't help but feel like at any point my water could break and change the whole game plan. This is what happened with Emory. I think I may have reached 1 cm and around 20% effacement by 38 weeks. I was fully prepared to wait until after my due date to deliver ( September 16). Then boom!  At 8:15pm on Labor Day my water broke like a giant water balloon and everything was set in motion. Emory was delivered in the early hours of September 8, 8 whole days before my due date. My current scheduled date is 6 days before my due date. I have felt the whole time that she would come early which has led me to prepare everything as to not be caught off guard. Everything is set with the exception of a just a few small things that are really of no consequence. So for now, I wait.  I have done some "nesting" this morning and vacuumed all three of our vehcles, now searching for something else meaningful....

No comments:

Post a Comment