Sunday, June 24, 2012

34.5 weeks

I have to admit that although I have felt like this pregnancy has taken forever, the past few weeks have flown by. We have spent lots of time with family over the past few weeks and have celebreated two graduations.  As silly as it may sound, I am feeling this cocoon of love around us. We are so incredibly blessed to have amazing friends and family in our lives. They really make all the difference.

Physcially I am doing ok, just the typical third trimester discomforts. And wowzers the heat is not helping! Although no one wants to hear me say this, my gut instinct tells me that this baby will come early. I am not exactly sure how early but I have strong feeling she will arrive before July 26th as scheduled. I am praying we both hold out a few more weeks so she can bake a little longer and so we can finish up the last few things we need to do. In order to ease my anxiety, I have started packing my bags for the hospital and ensured that my family knows the "plan". Other than everything in the exact spot, I  feel like we are really set for her arrival. So for now I take a few more deap breaths, write another to do list, and wait for the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment