Saturday, February 11, 2012

JAVA UPDATE

I figured it only right to provide an update on my status of giving up coffee. I could get to the point and say, I failed but that isn't how I truly feel. I did make a conscious decision to give up coffee for the week and made it Thursday before I cracked. However, although I did cave into my addiction, I also had a wonderfully productive day. I did a great morning work out, accomplished tons of stuff and was able to make it through my evening with my family with a pleasant attitude. Is that really failing? And yesterday I went back to being java free. I certainly plan to continue to restrict my intake and will not drink coffee everyday but instead I am going to plan out my coffee endeavors. I will not just drink "any old coffee" but rather will reserve my planned coffee days for something I really enjoy like Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts and maybe a home brewed cup on a weekend day. I may also limit myself to half caffeinated on those days. I will also be sure to drink tons of water on those days and everyday to keep my system well hydrated. So there it is, my confession. I am willing addict to the dark stuff. Now I am going to going to go back to sipping my one cup of the day before we have swim lessons....BRRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment