Friday, April 22, 2011

Just Add Water...

As I mentioned in my previous post, our family has a lot of fun in our yard. NK and I always dreamed of having a big yard with trees. We both grew up with lots of space, NK on a 200 acre family farm and me on 10 acres. I am still amazed at our lot and how it met all of those requirements. Heck, we even have a creek!

Watching Daddy fill the Pool

Last week we had yet another sporadic Summer like day in the midst of Spring. So we decided to pool out the baby pool for last year and let E go for a swim. He loved it! The whole process took less that 15 minutes including filling up the pool, changing E into a swim diaper, and lathering up with sunscreen. That was much less time that it would have taken to pack our stuff and head to a public pool not too mention cheaper. The only down side was the royal fit he threw when it was time to get out!


Hi mama!




"This pool is too full!"



No comments:

Post a Comment