Friday, April 22, 2011

A Bond like No Other


There are not words that adequately explain the bond between my husband and our son. I feel like this picture summarizes it perfectly. In fact, it nearly bring me to tears. My husband has embraced fatherhood with more dedication, commitment, and affection than I could have ever hoped for. E adores is daddy and mimics him often. It fills my heart with love to see this tiny hand pressed against the window watching his father. The father who was the first to hold him after he entered this world, the father who has sacrificed his career for him, the father who has reinvented himself to be the best for him each day. I feel no jealously over this bond the two of them share, it is what I have prayed for. Thank you Lord for answering my prayer.

1 comment: