Monday, August 23, 2010

Heartache...


Have you ever loved someone so much it made your heart ache? I mean, you could physically feel your heart swelling with love? I have been blessed to have this feeling twice in my life. The first is with my love, NK, and the second is with my sweet baby boy.


I just received my latest http://www.babycenter.com/ update and it was for my 11 month old, week 3. Seriously? How did I get here? Wasn't it just a few months ago I was anxiously awaiting his arrival? The months has flown by like an amazing dream filled with every emotion possible. I can't help but wonder what I could have done better or if only I was a little more patient but then my better half, the one who I first loved, reminds me that I have done great. After shedding some tears tonight and grieving a little, I am ready to accept his words. I have done a great job and I am good mom although I may not be perfect. So as I lay down tonight to go to sleep I will cut myself some slack and be as kind to myself as I am to my other mom friends.


However, if you were to ask has it been worth it? Absolutely. Would I do it all over again? In a heart beat.


I love you, Emory Abram Kiernan.



No comments:

Post a Comment