Saturday, June 20, 2015

I am still eating

Blogs are like a good friend, they understand you life gets out of control and when you ready they are waiting for you. No judgement, no explanation needed. My "What's for dinner" page was started to talk about how cooking at home can be awesome and to share some of family favorite recipes.  I think now as we try to reign in our household spending, I may incorporate my meal planning.  I normally only plan dinner because we are either out of house for the other meal, eating different meals, or occasionally eating out.

Thursday, June 18 (NPK class night): Scrambled Eggs with Cheese, Toast, Banasa
Friday, June 19 (Mama worked late): Crock Pot BBQ County Style Pork Ribs, Basmati Rice, and Green Beans
Saturday, June 20: Stuffed Peppers
Sunday, June 21: Father's Day Plan to be Determined
Monday, June 22: Crock Pot Whole Roasted Chicken
Tuesday, June 23: Leftovers
Wednesday, June 24: Chicken Pot Pie (using leftover chicken)
Thursday, June 25: Tacos or Chili

I have assigned days to these but normally things are flexible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment