Sunday, December 30, 2012

Almost 2013

I cannot believe it is almost a new year! Where does the time go? Oh right, the time goes by carrying a baby, raising a toddler, being a wife, working, and enjoying life.  As I look back on the year, it is amazing how blessed we have been. We have two beautiful children, two jobs, a house, and people who loves us. What more can you really ask for? While I am a little sad to see 2012 end, I am looking foward to 2013 and all the joys to come.  In just a few more weeks, my husband and I will be celebrating 14 years of marriage. That's right 14!  It is a lot of work, I mean  A LOT but we are both are committed now more than even to having a better marriage. That is my number one goal for 2013. Over the next day or two I am going to take some time to reflect of what is important to me and the goals I really want to pursue this upcoming year. Hope you all have a wonderful rest of 2012 with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment